Are You Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is looking for an experienced Senior Incident Responder. We seek a subject matter expert in cyber-IR, threat hunting and forensic investigations, to join us in our journey to build and provide an innovative cybersecurity solution to the market.
In this role, you will be involved with incident response investigations & threat hunting efforts in the cloud. You will also help design and improve cloud incident response and threat hunting methodologies, processes and technological capabilities. You will have a versatile set of skills, deep knowledge, and strong learning capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize Mitiga technology to conduct large-scale incident response and proactive assessments, such as threat hunting
- Research cyberattacks tactics and techniques to codify for existing and future customers
- Conduct host forensics, log analysis, and triage in support of investigations
- Provide briefings, status updates and advice, to a variety of audiences, including technical and executive leadership teams
- Cooperate with Research & Development to enhance Mitiga’s IR capabilities
- Collaborate and work with customer teams such as IT, DevOps, and Security in the customer journey
- Publication and presentation of research projects in the worldwide cyber security community
Who you are:
- You have three years of experience in incident response, security operations, threat hunting, or similar
- You have experience with scripting languages, such as Python
- You possess a deep knowledge of computer network architecture and protocols
- You understand operating systems internals (e.g., Windows and Unix)
- You understand cyber security concepts and terminology - attack vectors, malware families and campaigns
- You are a team player with a passion for cyber security trends and innovation; independent and capable of adapting in a constantly changing environment.
- You are willing to travel abroad (approximately 25% of the time)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience in cloud security
- Thorough knowledge of additional programming languages (e.g., Go; Java; C/C++)
- Red Team, penetration testing, or cyber operations background
- Knowledge of commercial attack frameworks (e.g., Canvas; Metasploit; Cobalt Strike)
- Experience in host forensics investigation (e.g., dead disk forensics, memory forensics, live system analysis)
- Malware analysis background
Some More Details and Perks
- Location: US (Eastern or Central time zones strongly preferred)
- Flexible work environment - hybrid or 100% remote
- Competitive compensation package with stock options
- Competitive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision) that is fully covered for the employee, 401k plan with match, FSAs, commuter benefits, unlimited PTO, stipend for home office, cell phone and cell phone charges reimbursement, top of the line equipment, and more.
What is Mitiga?
Mitiga is a well-funded cybersecurity SaaS company with a unique people-first culture and some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Mitiga was created with the belief that cyber-attacks cannot be 100% prevented, so we identified the need for incident readiness and quick incident response, mainly in cloud environments. With our unique, cutting-edge technology, we lower the impact of cyber breaches and accelerate post-incident response and recovery. In other words, we help businesses get back to business fast. For more information, visit us at www.mitiga.io.
Mitiga is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and aim to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.