Do you want to join a great team building a next-generation incident response platform?
Mitiga is a well-funded early-stage company dedicated to helping organizations prepare for incident response in the cloud by improving readiness and resilience to these threats. Mitiga combines a cloud-oriented technology platform with expertise in cloud incident readiness, response, and recovery to get businesses back to work, fast. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team. We are looking for a team player with great interpersonal skills, someone who loves brainstorming and enjoys working together, as well as being able to move forward with general guidelines. We’d would love for the next person in our team to be creative, have a “solutions” approach and not be afraid to make mistakes, learn and improve from it.
- Maintain the day-to-day bookkeeping and track records of all financial transactions
- Manage AP balances including processing and recording vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and payments
- Manage and record the Company’s credit card transactions, invoices, payments, and monthly reconciliation
- Cash flow reporting and tracking, including bank reconciliations
- Manage expenses, travel reimbursements, and all expense reports.
- Prepare and manage the Company’s payroll in Israel
- Full ownership for payment and reporting to social security, tax authorities, VAT, etc.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets ledger
- Perform month-end closing and assist with other projects as needed.
- Certified Bookkeeper type 2 or above - Must
- 4+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience with tax compliance (including VAT, Nikuim ,Odfot, etc.)
- Strong knowledge with Priority- Advantage
- Experience with NetSuite ERP - Advantage
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- A service-oriented team player that is detail-oriented and thorough
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work