Are You Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is a fast-growing, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
Mitiga’s core development team is based in Tel-Aviv. The team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders, and tech leaders, working closely with global teams and clients.
Mitiga is looking for an experienced and passionate Incident Response (IR) Team Leader. We seek a subject matter expert in cyber-IR, threat hunting and forensic investigations, with strong leadership capabilities, to join us in our journey to build and provide an innovative cybersecurity solution to the market. The ideal candidate will not only manage a 2 teams of experts tackling cutting-edge cyber security challenges, but lead the growing company's vision, strategy and culture.
In this role, you will lead incident response investigations & threat hunting efforts in the cloud, and manage a team of top tier Incident Responders, Forensic Investigators and Threat Hunters. You will also help design and improve cloud incident response and threat hunting methodologies, processes and technological capabilities. You have a passion for managing people, good communications skills, and high resiliency.
What you’ll do:
- Lead incident response investigations and threat hunting engagements, including remediation response to large scale sophisticated attacks
- Lead engagements and provide professional guidance and structure to execute efficiently
- Provide briefings, status updates and advice, to a variety of audiences, including technical and executive leadership teams
- Collaborate and work with customer teams such as IT, DevOps, and Security in the customer journey
- Design and improve internal incident response technical capabilities, methodologies, and processes
Who you are:
- You have at least five years’ experience coordinating incident response engagements and hands-on analysis and two years experience managing a team
- Unwavering focus, and skilled in crisis management. You are able to manage relationships and communication channels
- You have exceptional written and verbal presentation skills – and are able to articulate complex technical issues in a concise and confident manner to both technical personnel and executive level management
- An In-depth thinker and able to succeed in an ultra-dynamic, fast pace environment/situation
- You possess strong forensics knowledge and technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
- You have an in-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation
- Experienced with the tools and techniques used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations.
- You have previously worked in cybersecurity strategy, consulting, or professional services
It would also be nice if you had
- Background in cloud security
SOME MORE DETAILS AND PERKS
- Location: Tel Aviv, IL
- Flexible work Environment
- Competitive compensation package with stock options, educational fund, cibus.
- Cell phone and cell phone charges covered
- Top of the line equipment
What is Mitiga?
Mitiga is a well-funded cybersecurity SaaS company with a unique people-first culture and some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Mitiga was created with the belief that cyber-attacks cannot be 100% prevented, so we identified the need for incident readiness and quick incident response, mainly in cloud environments. With our unique, cutting-edge technology, we lower the impact of cyber breaches and accelerate post-incident response and recovery. In other words, we help businesses get back to business, fast. For more information, visit us at www.mitiga.io.
Mitiga is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and aim to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.