Do you Want to Join a Great Team Building a Next-Generation Incident Response Platform?
Mitiga is a fast-growing, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
Mitiga’s core development team is based in Tel-Aviv. The team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders, and tech leaders, working closely with global teams and clients.
Mitiga is looking for a back end team leader who is ready to join our exciting journey changing the cyber-security breach readiness and response market. As a Back End Team Leader, you will be responsible for building Mitiga's cutting-edge solutions while working with a broad range of technologies, disciplines, and cyber-defense-related applications. You will have a chance to contribute to the company's evolving culture, bring innovative approaches, and learn from your talented colleagues.
We are looking for individuals who are eager to join a growing start-up and engage in profound challenges. The ideal candidate will be a team player dedicated to the success of the group and excited to influence the company's future.
Who you are:
- An R&D team leader with 4+ years of experience in managing engineers
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- Great leadership skills, proven architecture/design skills, and knowledge of a wide range of technologies
- Vast experience and deep understanding of at least one major cloud vendor (Microsoft Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, SQL
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Self-motivated, innovative, proactive, and can-do attitude
It would be nice if you also had:
- Programming languages: Typescript, Go
- Prior experience in the cyber security realm
- Experienced with DevOps tools, frameworks, and culture
- Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes
Some More Details and Perks:
- Location: Tel Aviv, IL
- Flexible work Environment
- Competitive compensation package with stock options, educational fund, cibus.
- Cell phone and cell phone charges covered
- Top of the line equipment