Are You Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is looking for an experienced cybersecurity Account Executive to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will have experience selling solutions to CISO’s and Incident Response teams who manage the complexity of managing cyber attacks end to end.
What you’ll do:
- Develop your region by building a pipeline of new business of enterprise clients
- Drive opportunities forward throughout the full sales cycle from initial contact to close
- Service inbound leads that come through our emergency response hotline
Who you are:
- A proven hunter with a track record of success in the cybersecurity industry, specifically selling to CISO, CIO, CSO, Head of Security Operations.
- A strategic business and technical individual, with industry knowledge and conversation skills to understand real needs and effectively position Mitiga in a solution sale.
- Experience running a green field territory and selling emerging technologies to cutting edge buyers
- Highly organized, with a solid understanding of sales processes, and a network of contacts from which to begin generating leads
- Experience working with cloud environments
- Able to meet and exceed targets by creating and maintaining an effective sales funnel driving towards ambitious financial targets
- You take a consultative approach to nurturing high-quality, long-term relationships
- You have a start-up mindset with an ability to deliver results in a cutting edge high growth, competitive market
It would be nice if you also had...
- Familiarity with of incidence response
Some More Details and Perks
- Location: US - Remote (covering the midwest)
- Travel - Around 30%
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation package with stock options
- Competitive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision) that is fully covered for the employee, 401K plan with match, FSAs, paid parental leave, unlimited PTO, stipend for home office, cell phone and cell phone charges reimbursement, top of the line equipment and more.
What is Mitiga?
Mitiga is a well-funded cybersecurity SaaS company with a unique people-first culture and some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Mitiga was created with the belief that cyber-attacks cannot be 100% prevented, so we identified the need for incident readiness and quick incident response, mainly in cloud environments. With our unique, cutting-edge technology, we lower the impact of cyber breaches and accelerate post-incident response and recovery. In other words, we help businesses get back to business, fast. For more information, visit us at www.mitiga.io.
Mitiga is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and aim to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.