What will you do?
- Develop knowledge on threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, TI tools and sources.
- Research & Process intelligence into actionable insights to suit Mitiga’s goals and client needs
- Evaluate threat profiles of Mitiga’s clients and analyze attacker TTPs using network, endpoint and cloud data.
- Direct the incorporation of TI in Mitiga’s R&D efforts.
- Communicate insights internally and directly to clients - in person and written
- 2-3 years of experience as cyber TI Analyst
- Understanding of cyber concepts and threats
- Strong learning capabilities and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in writing cybersecurity content, including technical
- Dynamic team player, excited about cyber trends, and capable to adapt to rapid changes
Experience in and knowledge of data processing (e.g. Splunk), cloud-specific threat actors and attacks, insights collection from deep, dark, and surface sources, successful customer-facing