Mitiga is an early stage startup focused on breach readiness and cyber resiliency. We are based in Sarona, Tel Aviv and already have an excellent team.
Here are the main points from our job description:
What will you do?
- Compromise Assessment and Incident Response investigations
- Red Team and Penetration testing projects
- Contribute to R&D efforts to develop Mitiga’s technology offering (including development of software components)
- Research and development of techniques to detect of cyber-attacks
- Forensics investigation to understand how cyber-attacks were carried out
- Publication of research projects in the worldwide security community
- A team player
- 5 Years of relevant experience
- A developer
- Computer networks expert
- OS internals understanding
- Excellent English
- To be ready to travel abroad
Forensics, Cloud security, Red Team, Penetration testing, Splunk experience, Knowledge of commercial attacking frameworks, Malware analysis background.