Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is a well-funded early-stage company dedicated to helping organizations prepare for cloud incidents by improving readiness and resilience to these threats. Mitiga combines a cloud-oriented technology platform with expertise in cloud incident readiness, response, and recovery to get businesses back to work, fast.
Mitiga's team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders, and technology leaders working closely with global teams and customers to achieve an even-more-resilient business as usual.
Mitiga is looking for an Account Manager to join our team! The right candidate will build on the success we have experienced as we change the way incident response in the cloud is being done.
- Client account management for current and new clients
- Engagement management for existing clients with commercial accountability
- Voice of the client and maintaining alignment between client needs - our services - our platform
- Internally communicate thoughts on improving our product and business
- Additional duties, as available, might include supporting conferences, social events, and supporting other groups within Mitiga, based on your personal experience and interests
- A collaborative and cross-functional mindset
- A skill for developing relationships with senior leaders and key partners, prioritizing and setting expectations as needed
- Open and effective communication skills
- A keen eye for prioritizing while being flexible, adaptable, and open; unfazed by change
- Cybersecurity technical and risk knowledge at a high level that enables clear communication with clients
- Effectively communicate platform features and product information
- Experience in project management / project leadership
- Client management or account management experience
- Cybersecurity, GRC, vCISO, or similar experience
*Due to the need of personal interaction and events participance in this role, vaccination against Covid-19 is a must for this job; however, reasonable accommodations will be provided to the extent required by law.