Are You Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is a fast-growing, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
Mitiga’s team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders and tech leaders, working closely with global teams and clients.
Mitiga is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Security researcher Professional to join our service delivery team. We seek a brilliant and passionate professional ready to join us in our journey to build and provide an innovative cyber security solution to the market. The ideal candidate will not only be a part of a small team of experts tackling cutting-edge cyber security challenges, but also contribute to growing the company's vision, strategy and culture.
In this role, you will be involved in every phase of advanced red team, incident response and threat hunting engagements – from planning to hands-on client delivery. You will have a versatile set of skills, deep knowledge and strong learning capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform state of the art Incident Compromise Assessment and Response investigations
- Conduct Red Team and Penetration testing engagements
- Cooperate with and contribute to R&D efforts to develop Mitiga’s technology offering (including development of software components)
- Research of cyber-attacks and development of tools and techniques to detect those in the wild
- Perform deep forensics investigation to understand how cyber-attacks were carried
- Publication and presentation of research projects in the worldwide cyber security community
- Three years of experience as Security Incident Responder
- Proven scripting experience in Python
- Deep knowledge of computer networks architecture and protocols
- Excellent understanding of operating systems internals (Windows and Unix like)
- Understanding of cyber security concepts and terminology - attack vectors, malware families and campaigns
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- A team player with a passion for cyber security trends and innovation; independent and capable of adapting in a constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to travel abroad (Approximately 25% of the time)
- Experience in cloud security
- Thorough Knowledge of additional programming languages (Go; Java; C/C++)
- Red Team, Penetration testing or cyber operations background
- Prior experience in cyber security related research
- Knowledge of commercial attacking framework (e.g. Canvas; Metasploit; Cobalt Strike)
- Experience in forensics investigation (H.D forensics, memory forensics)
- Malware analysis background