Do you Want to Join a Great Team Building a Next-Generation Incident Response Platform?
Mitiga is a start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
Mitiga’s team is based in Tel-Aviv. The team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders, and tech leaders, working closely with global teams and clients.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate cloud security researcher to join our research team on our journey to build an innovative cloud security platform for incident readiness, response, and recovery.
In this role, you’ll be part of the research program at Mitiga, focused on researching new cyberattacks in cloud environments to improve our expertise and support the development of our platform. You’ll also engage with different professional teams and align different teams in our organization.
What you’ll do:
- Lead innovative research into cyberattacks on cloud environments, SaaS services, Kubernetes, and related technologies
- Create new methods for detection and forensic investigation of attacks in cloud environments
- Create innovative research in the field of cloud forensics & cloud IR
- Participate in investigating cloud incidents to create new detection capabilities
- Contribute to building new cloud forensics capabilities to help develop Mitiga’s product
- Work with Mitiga’s engineering team to research new forensics sources for cloud environments
Who you are:
- Strong understanding of cloud security with at least one of the major cloud vendors (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- 3+ years of experience in a security research team or similar fields such as offensive cyber, forensic investigation and incident response
- Proven experience developing in Python language
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and presentation skills (active participant in conferences, talks, blog posts, articles, and other public-facing activities)
- Experience with PySpark
- Experience in exploitation.
- Comprehensive understanding of Big Data and Analytics(data engineering)
- Experience in operating systems forensics: Linux, Windows
Some More Details and Perks:
- Location: Tel Aviv, IL
- Flexible work Environment
- Competitive compensation package with stock options, educational fund, cibus.
- Cell phone and cell phone charges covered
- Top of the line equipment