Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is a well-funded early-stage company dedicated to helping organizations prepare for cloud incidents by improving readiness and resilience to these threats. Mitiga combines a cloud-oriented technology platform with expertise in cloud incident readiness, response, and recovery to get businesses back to work, fast.
Mitiga's team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders, and technology leaders working closely with global teams and customers to achieve an even-more-resilient business as usual.
Mitiga is looking for an experienced and passionate Vice President of Sales to manage our US team across the east and west coasts. The right candidate will build on our success as we change incident response in the cloud. We seek a seasoned professional with managerial experience, well-connected in the security and IT market who will be able to influence Fortune 500 customers into rethinking their IR strategy. The ideal candidate will not only manage a team of experts, but represent the growing company's vision, strategy, and culture globally.
In this role, you’ll lead the sales aspects of Mitiga’s readiness and response activities. You’ll also collaborate and work with the most advanced companies in the world, bringing effective communication and interpersonal skills to build productive long-term relationships with our customers. Your leadership skills include growing the skills and expertise of your team members while also building cooperative and impassioned teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed the company revenue goals
- Manage the forecast, pipeline monitoring, and sales reports
- Build and lead a high performing sales team to hit ambitious ever-growing targets
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting clients and partner relationships
- Develop and execute the strategic plan agreed with the CEO to achieve sales targets and expand our client base, helping us to achieve high growth
- Collaborate with the marketing team on effective campaigns
- Lead sales activities and efforts within Fortune 500 clients for information security services, specifically incident response and consulting
- Build effective pursuit plans based on understanding client security strategies, objectives, and goals
- Generate and qualify opportunities proactively
- Oversee opportunities throughout the sales cycle, from initial contact to point of closure, through effective sales and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 7 years working in the cybersecurity industry, specifically selling consulting or managed service to CISO, CIO, CSO, Head of Security Operations
- Proven sales executive experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Extensive experience in a sales leadership position
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a team, motivating them to exceed expected results
- A strategic business and technical individual, with industry knowledge and conversational skills who understands real needs and effectively positions relevant solutions
- Highly organized, with a good understanding of sales processes and a network of contacts from which to begin generating leads
- A consultative approach to nurturing high quality, long term relationships
- Experience with and technical knowledge of cloud environments and incident response
- Start-up energy and application of effort, balanced with a mindset of delivering results in a high growth, competitive market
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Previous and proven experience scaling SaaS businesses and driving high revenue growth