Do you want to join a great team building a next generation incident response platform?
Mitiga is a fast-growing, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
Mitiga’s core development team is based in Tel-Aviv. The team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders and tech leaders, working closely with global teams and clients.
Mitiga is looking for a Full Stack Team Leader who is ready to join our exciting journey changing the cyber-security breach readiness and response market.
As a Full Stack Team Leader, you will be responsible for building Mitiga's cutting-edge solutions while working with a broad range of technologies, disciplines, and cyber-defense-related applications. You will have a chance to contribute to the company's evolving culture, bring innovative approaches and learn from your talented colleagues.
We are looking for individuals who are eager to join a growing start-up and engage with profound challenges. The ideal candidate will be a team player dedicated to the success of the group and excited to influence the company's future.
Mandatory experience and skills:
- An R&D Team Lead with 3+ years of experience in managing engineers.
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack development.
- You have great leadership skills, proven architecture/design skills and knowledge in a wide range of technologies.
- Proven experience working with the React/Angular framework
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, SQL
- Evaluates good UX and pixel perfect implementation
- Self-motivated, innovative, proactive and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience designing and integrating with GraphQL
- Experience building secure, robust, scalable, and performant systems with modern cloud technology
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies (UT/E2E)
- Understanding UI concepts
- Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes.