Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is building its founding sales team. This team will be comprised of hunters who are driven to build the sales engine and will challenge each other to grow. The first sellers on the team will have their pick of accounts within their region. Mitiga is disrupting incident response and you’ll be the one to bring it to the world.
Mitiga is a Series A funded early-stage company dedicated to helping organizations prepare for incidents by improving readiness and resilience to these threats. Mitiga combines a cloud-oriented technology platform with expertise in incident readiness, response, and recovery to get businesses back to work, fast.
Mitiga's team is comprised of highly experienced security experts, business leaders, and technology leaders working closely with global teams and customers to achieve an even-more-resilient business as usual.
Mitiga is looking for an experienced and creative Account Executive to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in our customer base and with prospects. This will be a mix of expanding Mitiga’s presence in our existing account base and finding, qualifying, and closing opportunities with prospective customers. We’re looking for highly motivated salespeople who want the freedom to decide how to spend your day, know how to best grow your region, and love hunting new business. You'll know how best to build and nurture your team to achieve success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop your region by building a pipeline of new business from enterprise size clients
- Drive opportunities forward throughout the full sales cycle from initial contact to close
- Service inbound leads that come through our emergency response hotline
- A proven hunter with a track record of success
- Experienced in selling to information security leadership teams.
- A strategic business and technical individual, with industry knowledge and conversation skills to understand real needs and effectively position relevant solutions
- Highly organized, with a good understanding of sales processes, and a network of contacts from which to begin generating leads
You must have…
- Experience working in Tech companies, selling technology services
- Experience working with cloud environments
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets by creating and maintaining an effective sales funnel
- The ability to achieve high lead generation activity, driving towards ambitious financial targets
- A consultative approach to nurturing high-quality, long-term relationships
- Start-up mindset with an ability to deliver results in a high growth, competitive market
It would be nice if you also have...
- Worked in the cybersecurity industry, specifically selling to CISO, CIO, CSO, Head of Security Operations
- Familiarity with of incidence response
*Due to the need of personal interaction and events participance in this role, vaccination against Covid-19 is a must for this job; however, reasonable accommodations will be provided to the extent required by law.